Saturday, February 11, 2012

Outfit # 110 & 111

I wanted to bring some brightness on this cold weather that we have been having lately and that is why I chose to pair this bright yellow and white polka dot blouse. I love this blouse because of all the fun detailing it has. I wanted this outfit to be young and fresh and that is why I paired them with a dark washed wide leg trouser jean. I wanted to add another color to the mix and chose a cobalt blue bracelet which really pops against the yellow. A white watch ties in with the white in the blouse and completes the freshness of the outfit. To finish the look off, I chose silver flats and that keeps it simple and youthful.



Blouse: NY & Co.
Jeans: Loft
Bracelet: Target
Watch: Dolce & Gabana
Shoes: Target
Ring: Loft


Saturday's look is just as fun and fresh as Friday's. I used this blouse last week with a pair of blue jeans but this week, I freshened the look up be adding green cords and a why and navy striped scarf. This look plays with texture by having many different types of fabric which makes the look interesting. I chose nude heels so the focus would be on the outfit and make it really pop. I chose a silver multi-chain bracelet with blue stone accents. I also chose a white leather watch to play off the white in the scarf.

Blouse: Loft
Scarf: Loft
Pants: Loft
Shoes: Kohl's
Bracelet: Loft
Watch: Dolce & Gabana

No comments:

Post a Comment