Monday, February 6, 2012

Outfit # 104, 105,106

First off, I would like to apologize for the lack of not keeping up with the past couple days. It was a busy weekend. For Saturday's outfit, I went simple with some blue skinny jeans and a navy blue light weight blouse that cinches in at the waist. Now, I know this isn't winter wear but I am so over the cold and am looking forward to spring. I kept the accessories to a minimum with a white watch and a silver flower ring. I wanted to change the black shoes to nude ones for leg lengthening and to create a contrast with the blouse.

Blouse: Loft
Jeans: Delias.com
Shoes: Kohl's
Watch: Target
Ring: Kohl's
For Sunday's outfit I went for a sporty casual look as usual. Sports wear fashion is going to be a huge trend this spring and I would love to get some sporty fashionable tanks. I encourage this also if that is your cup of tea. So I took a black cotton flowy skirt and put a simple black t-shirt underneath. I created huge contrast with a white hooded Adidas track jacket with pink detailing. No accessories just comfort all the way. Lastly, I finished this look off with my awesome Adidas fashion athletic shoe.


Jacket: Costco
Skirt: Old Navy
T-shirt: Kohl's
Shoes: Kohl's
Monday is completely simple and no fuss attached. Like Sunday's outfit, I opted out of wearing accessories. You can totally add them to this outfit but I chose not to. It's getting cold here now and that is no fun so I chose to put a black chunky cable knit sweater jacket over a black and cream striped shirt. I paired them with skinny jeans and no fuss ballet flats. This could also be considered a Sunday outfit but sometimes we aren't ready for Monday and therefore we would still like it to be the weekend and dress as though it is. No fuss, comfy and warm!

Sweater: JcPenny
Shirt: Loft
Jeans: Delias.com
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment