Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Outfit #108: Color

I wanted to experiment with more color blocking and since blue and green look really good together, pairing a 3/4 sleeve navy shirt with some green cords would look good. I wanted to incorporate more color and therefore, chose this multi color scarf. I thought adding this scarf would be a great touch to this outfit because it has the same green as the pants and instead of having just a plain navy t-shirt, the scarf adds some refinement. I also wanted to play with my hair so I added a wide white headband. Stud earrings and a white watch finish off this look. I chose silver ballet flats as a neutral tone to this look.


Shirt: Loft
Pants: Loft
Scarf: Loft
Shoes: Target
Headband: Alloy.com
Earrings: A gift
Watch: Dolce & Gabana

No comments:

Post a Comment