Sunday, October 30, 2011

Outfit # 7: Sunday Funday Cas

Sunday is the perfect day to be completely casual and relax from all the fun you had the night before! Which is why I put this outfit together. It's still fashionable, functionable and comfortable. You can't go wrong! For those of you who have young kids, this would be a perfect outfit to go play with them in the park or to watch and support them playing sports! I love the cowl neck of this shirt. It is a fun and flirty detail to such a casual top. My other favorite thing about this top is the buttons on the hip part of the shirt. It to adds a cute detail to a casual top to make it a bit more fashionable than wearing just a plain sweatshirt. I picked this watch to give it some edge and to style it up a little more. The comfortable factor is also played up by pairing the cute top with some leggings; which allow you to lounge around or run around. I added my awesome adidas shoes because they are comfortable to wear all day and they also give a fashionable factor because they aren't typical athletic running shoes.
Top: Loft (semi current)
Leggings: Loft (current)
Watch: Target
Shoes: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment