Friday, October 28, 2011

Outfit # 5: Day to Night

 A lot of working people may get to have casual Fridays where they don't have to really dress up. They can wear jeans and be a little more creative with their outfits. Here I have taken my leather jacket and paired it with a striped shirt which is still a trend and probably always will be. I continued to play with prints by adding a leopard print scarf to give it a more sophisticated feel. I paired my outfit with ballet flats to give it a girly touch and styled my jeans by cuffing them. (Be careful how you cuff because it can really shorten the length of your legs.) I would consider this look to be edgy and fun but still appropriate for casual Friday. Now take this look from day to night for happy hour with friends.....

To give the previous look an update for night time, I switched out the leopard scarf for a lengthy necklace with feather and stone detailing. (Feather accessories are very in right now; whether they are earrings, a necklace or even a hair accessory.) I then replaced the ballet flats with a pair of platform heels. I added a wristlet in case of some dancing and that way I wouldn't have to tug around my big bag.   
Jacket: Lauren Conrad - Kohl's     
Shirt: H&M
Scarf: Wet Seal
Skinny jeans: Delias.com (love their jeans)
Ballet flats: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Clutch: Wet Seal  
Platform Shoes : Ann Taylor 

2 comments:

  1. you have a amazing shoe collection!

    Much love
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love shoes! I think it's a sickness ha ha!

    ReplyDelete