Monday, October 17, 2011

365 Outfits Debut

365 Outfits is for the woman who loves fashion, shopping, creativity and style! You're probably saying that there are hundreds of blogs out there on fashion. Why should I read this one? What makes mine different is this; have you ever looked in your closet and thought, "Wow, I don't have anything to wear," well I am here to tell you that you do! This blog is entirely about making outfits from what you already have in your closet. Yes, of course we all don't have the same items of clothing but this blog is to give you more of an idea on how to put outfits together, an inspiration of sorts. I am a girl on a budget. A very tight budget and that being said, I wont have a set budget on clothing every month like other frugal bloggers. Let's get real here, in this bad economy most women don't have a set budget every month to spend on clothes.  That's why this blog is about what you already have. I will note where I got every piece of clothing and accessory, give styling advice, and what key essentials are needed in every womans' wardrobe! I will also note if I add any new additions to my closet.

I am a woman of many styles. I typically dress by my mood and I don't really like to stick to one certain type of style. One day I might feel like sporty chic and the next day I will feel like being a preppy rocker. That is why fashion gets me excited; so many different styles to play with. Fashion should be fun and effortless. So stay tunned. 365 Outfits will start next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment