Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Outfit # 2: Edgy Sophistication

One of my favorite pieces to add to an outfit is a jacket; especially a blazer. I am a big fan of boyfriend blazers which are still in style and will be seen quite often in many of my looks. They are versatile and add a unique preppy feel to any look. However, this fall season shorter cropped styles are the focus. Having cropped styles up top add length to the bottom. I was trying to go with a sophisticated look but added many edgy touches to toughen the look up. 
One of the accessories that I used to toughen it up was my over-the-knee riding boots that are still in trend from last fall. Also, my long silver waterfall necklace and silver hooped earrings give the outfit a little sass. Lastly, my black watch with faux diamond accents plays up the sophistication factor but also giving a masculine quality with the leather strap. 

Jacket: Loft
Tunic: Target
Leggings: Loft
Boots: Simply Vera Wang - Kohls
Necklace: Alloy.com
Earrings: Kohls
Watch: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment