Monday, October 24, 2011

Outfit #1 Playing With Prints

 Trying to mix prints together is not only a bit tricky but it takes a brave soul to try and experiment with them. As I get older, I am finding myself to be a little bit braver with my fashion choices. So I tried mixing prints together for Mondays outfit.

I would consider this outfit to be  "french cafe chic." The boat neck navy striped top gives it the french feel. I paired it with an navy "A" line skirt to give it a flirty feel and also give myself some shape by cinching my waist with a belt. I wanted to keep my accessories simple and minimal. I added red shoes to give it a pop of color along with my bright red lips. 

I love these shoes! The bows on top add to the french girlyness of the outfit.
Top: Loft
Skirt: Loft
Belt: Delias
Earrings: Daisey Fuentes...Kohls
Shoes: Alloy

No comments:

Post a Comment