Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Outfit #3 Cozy Conservative / Website Wednesday

One of the fall trends this year are ponchos and capes. This plum cable knit cape/poncho is a perfect addition for the chilly fall days. I layered it over a white collard button up shirt to give it a conservative feel. It's cozy and comfortable without being overly bulky. If I get cold I can just flip down the cuffs and pull down the sleeves. I paired them with jeggings so I could show off my cute suede toggle boots. I picked gold accessories to make the look more refined and wanted to keep the accessories to a minimum so the main focus would be on the cape. This outfit is perfect for cozying up on the couch watching a movie with hot chocolate or for an afternoon of shopping.






Boots are all the rage this year and there are so many different heights and styles. You can't go wrong with any of them. I thought these boots were super cute to add to this outfit. They are cozy and comfortable. The toggle buckles give them a unique look and I love shoes that are different. The heel height is just right and adds a bit of sexyness to the look.

I would also like to talk about one of the websites that I frequent quite often. Alloy.com has a lot of adorable clothes. They focus most on teen fashion but a lot of the sweaters and pants any woman can wear. They carry multiple inseams and for those of you who find it hard to find the perfect length in a pant, Alloy is just the place for you! They also have many different styles of clothing. Including many bohemian style dresses, preppy ballarina tops, and rock n' roll accents. Check them out and you can't go wrong!

Button up: Loft (current)
Cape: Loft (current)
Jeggings: Target
Boots: JcPenny
Grandmothers Watch: Seiko

No comments:

Post a Comment