Monday, March 19, 2012

Outfit # 145,146,147,148

This nautical inspired dress is super cute and can be worn all Spring and Summer long. I added a slouchy cropped cardigan over it along with putting a wide tan and cognac belt. I added a soft gold necklace with flower accents and chose a blush color pair of sunglasses. This look is young and youthful and can be worn for many different events. I concluded the outfit with tan wedges.




Dress: Delia's
Sweater: Kohl's
Necklace: Loft
Belt: Delia's
Sunglasses: Loft
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
Wedges: Old Navy
 To conclude Spring dress week, I wanted to keep it simple and therefore I chose a red cotton dress. I added a cropped jean jacket and kept my accessories to a minimum with just a white watch and aviator. Tan wedges keep things neutral to let the outfit standout.







Dress: Loft
Jacket: Kohl's
Wedges: Old Navy
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
Sunglasses: Loft
For Sunday's look, I took a pair of fun white skinny jeans and chose a white and navy striped blouse. Spring is all about keeping things simple and fun and this look is simple with neutral wedges and adding accessories with silver tones. I added a pair of sheer sunglasses to give the look a laid back look.





Blouse: Loft
Jeans: Delias.com
Wedges: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Casual Corner
Ring: Loft
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
For Monday's look, I wanted to have some fun playing with some mod flare. I chose this a-line flounce skirt and 40's style blouse with a round collar. I added a skinny red belt to give the look a pop of color and add some style to the black skirt. I also added a chunky black necklace. Diamond stud earrings and a white watch with silver toning add style. Lastly, patent leather t-straps finishes off this vintage looking outfit




Blouse: Loft
Skirt: Modcloth.com (recent buy)
Belt: Ann Taylor
Necklace: Target
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
Earrings: Claire's
Shoes: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment