Thursday, March 15, 2012

Outfit #144: Spring dress 5

Spring is all about color this year however it's still acceptable to wear your LBD, (little black dress.) The reason this works for spring is because the fabric is light weight and it's also flowy. I chose to edge this look out and therefore, added a cropped leather jacket. I rolled the sleeves up for a styling element. I would have preferred to have an edgier necklace but didn't have one that fit up on my upper chest like the one shown. I also added some silver accessories.


Jacket: Kohl's
Dress: Delias.com
Shoes: Kohl's (Rock & Republic: Kohl's) recent buy
Necklace: Target
Bracelet: Loft
Ring: Loft
Earrings: Claire's
I chose these shoes because they have an edge to them with the silver spikes on them. The contrast of these shoes add an extra quirkiness to the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment