Saturday, March 10, 2012

Outfit # 135,136,137,138,139

First of all I would like to apologize on the delay. It has been a super busy week! With this outfit, I wanted to add an extra layer for warmth and therefore, I added a long white sleeved turtle neck. I picked a white one because it gives an intriguing contrast to the eye. I took a belt and put it at the waist to emphasize shape because this is a fairly up and down straight looking dress. I added silver a silver ball ring and a faux diamond stud black watch to finish of the look along with my 40's style t-strap heels.


Turtleneck: Alloy.com
Dress: Loft
Belt: Loft
Ring: Loft
Watch: Target
Shoe: Kohl's
 It has started to get warm here in Colorado this week and I wanted to pull some spring stuff out so I can enjoy the weather with season appropriate style. The only thing that is missing is my tan so sorry for the pasty whiteness! I took a yellow round neck shirt and paired it with a baby blue a-line skirt to give myself some shape. I love blue and yellow together. I finished the look off with a multi shade blue scarf added to my hair as a headband and kept my accessories light in shade with silver and white. I kept my earrings simple with faux diamond studs and finished my bottom portion up with some tan wedges.


Scarf: Kohl's
Shirt: NY& Co.
Earrings: Claire's
Skirt: Casual Corner
Ring: Kohl's
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
Shoes: Old Navy
 Like I have mentioned before, stripes and polka dots are huge spring and summer staples. This unique top has some cascading detail on the side and some cinching at the top. I added a micro polka dot scarf to play with mixing patterns and added a solid navy cardigan to tie the scarf and the shirt together. I chose skinny jeans and wanted to add more interesting styling touches with the cuff at the bottom. I added a white watch and pulled out some cute sandals.


Scarf: H&M
Shirt: Loft
Cardigan: Loft
Jeans: Delias.com
Sandals: Sanuks - Surf shop in Coronado, Cali.
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
Once again, I love blue and yellow together and played with different shades with this outfit. I took a simple navy tank and put it under a double breasted style 3/4 sleeve yellow jacket for contrast. I then took a different shade of blue scarf with some silver detailing.  I added a white watch to keep is springy and cuffed my jeans for a styling element and chose to add tan wedges.

Scarf: American Eagle
Tank: Loft
Jacket: Kohl's
Jeans: Delias.com
Wedges: Old Navy
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
In honor of the 2010 champions of the MLS Cup and to represent opening day, I am wearing my sports attire. To make it cute, I chose to wear my hair in pigtails and to keep it girly added some faux diamond studs. I added a long sleeve tee shirt for warmth when the sun goes down and kept the look chill with my flip flops.

Hat: Dicks Sporting Goods
Jersey: Gift
Tshirt: Target
Jeans: Vanity
Flip Flops: Rainbow - Surf Shop Coronado, Cali.
Earrings: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment