Sunday, March 4, 2012

Outfit # 131, 132, 133

The rounding of the collar flaps and the slight puff in the sleeves give this look a bit of a 50's flare. Adding a pearl necklace and pearl bracelets soften the look and give it a girly touch. I chose a black belt to cinch in my waist and to break up the blouse and the skirt. I chose another vintage touch by adding the 40's style t-straps. Lastly,  faux diamond studs finish  the look off.


Blouse: Loft
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Kohl's
Necklace: Grandma's
Belt: Loft
Earrings: Claire's
Bracelets: Claire's


This is an update to a look that I had done earlier in the blog. I took this girly look from before and edged it out by adding a cropped leather jacket, a stone and feather chain necklace, tights, black wedged booties and a black solid belt. Just by adding different pieces to an outfit, can completely change it's aesthetic. I finished the accessories with my silver ball ring.





Jacket: Kohl's
Dress: Loft
Tights: Loft
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Kohl's
Ring: Loft
 
 As usual, Sunday's look is more casual but this one has a little more spice and has some late 60's touches. This cute micro polka dot blouse is paired with long and lean jeans that have a slight flare. I added a white wide headband to bring out the white dots.
I added some contrasting t-strap heels in a marigold yellow color. The yellow against the blue adds a great touch. Lastly, I added a white watch and faux diamond earrings to finish the youthfulness part of this look.


Blouse: NY&CO
Jeans: Delias.com
Headband: Alloy.com
Shoes: Alloy.com
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
Color is a huge trend right now and will be seen throughout the summer and I think it's fun to play with colored shoes rather then just black ones. I encourage everyone to venture out of wearing black shoes for awhile and try some colorful ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment