Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Outfit # 155: White jeans cont.

I love navy blue and  kelly green together. The navy makes the green pop and the white in the jeans and scarf makes this look fresh and ready for spring. An infinity scarf is a modern update that is very popular right now. If you are scared of stripes, but would like to have the trend within your wardrobe, a striped scarf would be a perfect touch to any outfit. I chose a white watch with silver touches and a silver ball ring add some chicness. I rolled and cuffed the sleeves on the cardigan to add some styling. I also added a cuff in the jean to show that this is an outfit perfect for transitioning into the summer months. I added some neutral color flip flops to make this look a little more casual.


Scarf: Loft
Cardigan: Loft
Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: Delias.com
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
Ring: Loft
Sandals: Rainbows

No comments:

Post a Comment