Thursday, April 12, 2012

Outfit # 154: Dual Flowers

Turquoise is one of my favorite colors to wear for spring and pairing it with white jeans makes it that more fun. I cuffed the bottom of the jeans to make the look more interesting. I took a long draped neck tunic and paired it against the white jeans to make the color stand out. I took a fedora that has a band with layers of the same color family and a bold turquoise flower on the side which is removable to give me another option. I took a thin neutral color belt to coincide with the hat and moved the flower detailing on the belt to the opposite side to balance out the look. I chose a white watch and a silver flower ring to keep my accessories crisp. I chose brown gladiator wedges to contrast with the light colors on top.

Tunic: Express
Jeans: Delias.com
Belt: Loft
Hat: Loft
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
Ring: Kohl's
Shoes: JcPenny

No comments:

Post a Comment