Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Outfit # 158: COLOR!!!

I love everything about this outfit. It has a vintage feel to it with the cut and the polka dots but what I also love, is the use of mixing different colors together. Adding multiple colors to an outfit is so simple when you use just accessories to do it. Choosing wisely on your accessory choices can play up an outfit instantly. I chose a thin blue belt to break up the all over polka dots and to add attention to my waist. I added a cropped cream 3/4 sleeve cardigan for mild nights and to give it some extra style. To include more color, I chose yellow peep toe t-strap heels. The color choices of the shoes and belt make the look interesting. I kept my jewelry simple with just a silver flower ring.



Dress: Delias
Cardigan: Kohl's
Belt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Alloy.com
Ring: Loft

3 comments: