Monday, April 9, 2012

Outfit# 150 & 151 WHITE Jean Week!!!!

For Sunday I'm keeping my look casual and simple with white jeans and a collegiate t-shirt. White jeans are an instant classic for spring and summer. I chose a dark color t-shirt to make a contrast with the look.  I chose a white watch to keep it fresh. I also chose a hemp necklace with blue beads, which I  twisted into a double strand bracelet. Leather flip flops add to the laid back feel to this outfit and keeps it casual.  





Shirt: Target
Jeans: Delias.com
Sandals: Rainbow (surf shop in Cali)
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
Necklace: Navy Exchange in Virginia
This look is bright, fun, and fresh. This bright yellow blouse with white polka dots instantly adds a youthful vibe to this outfit. The white jeans makes the white polka dots stand out. I cuffed the jeans to mimic the folded sleeves in the blouse. I wanted to keep the look bright and that is why I chose the white watch. However, a light aqua color watch would look awesome as well and would add a little extra aesthetic. For an added accessory, I chose a silver flower ring for an extra touch of shine. Lastly, I chose a neutral strapy wedge to keep the attention on the blouse and to keep the look fresh.




Blouse: NY& CO
Jeans: Delias.com
Shoes: Old Navy
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
Ring: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment