Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Outfit #169: A Great Summer Outfit

I took a light weight A-line skirt and paired it with a light weight multi colored striped top with string details. I tucked the shirt in and belted the waist to give myself a waist. Always belt at the waist to give yourself some shape. The neutral belt breaks up the blues in the outfit. Also it's best to wear a pattern on top and a solid on the bottom. I chose gold accessories because of the gold hardware on the belt and the shoes. I also chose wedges because it's the perfect summer shoe. Add a bright yellow scarf and a smaller snake skin neutral color wedge shoe to instantly change the look for a more dramatic fun summer look.






Shirt: Loft (recent purchase)
Skirt: Loft (recent purchase)
Belt: Delia's
Watch: Kohl's
Earrings: Kohl's
Wedges: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment