Monday, August 6, 2012

Outfit # 166: More California Inspiration

This look is casual laidback and influenced by the California lifestyle. It may have some matchy matchy elements to it but I broke up the whole matchy part up with a pop of ombre lens, white frame sunglasses instead of choosing black sunglasses. I took a slouchy striped tank and layered it over a black fitted tank. For my accessories, I took a white cuffed watch and a stone and feather necklace. Instead of shorts, I chose skinny jeans and added a styling element by cuffing them. It gives the look a little more appeal.  I kept the look laidback with tan flip flops and kept it girly with diamond stud earrings.



Top tank: Victoria's Secret (recent purchase)
Under tank: Kohl's
Watch: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Glasses: Kohl's
Jeans: Delias.com
Sandals: Rainbows
Earrings: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment